To Foreign Dissent, Or Not Foreign Dissent


I hope everyone is staying safe as best they can during this very weird time. I’m still working on the idea that Foreign Dissent will be able to happen October 26 even though I realize it’s very unclear if that will be possible.

I have confirmed some bands, but I’m waiting a bit longer before I announce anything. I’ve also decided that there won’t be ticket pre-sales, at least not until it looks like a sure and safe thing, so no one needs to worry about whether or not they buy tickets in advance.

Keep watching this space and hopefully I’ll have some news to share in the next couple weeks.

October 26 2020